Sunday 24 January 2010

Guerilla Dyeing


Yesterday a workshop with 'disadvantaged' children.  We had 
great fun.   Not only t shirts, but handkerchiefs, and a (small) 
towel were dyed.  The towel, not surprisingly, soaked up
 the dye.  A suitable candidate for The Apron.

Tomorrow I am teaching Tray Dyeing to adults, no chance
of a 'block print', might get a few splashes though.

Did I tell you I have a new car!!!   My beloved Peugeot 106
is no more.  We travelled the highways and byways for
twelve years.  Sun roof always a problem, warm 
showers in the summer and cold in the winter.   
Driving with a towel over my lap not a good option. 
In the cold of this winter, ice inside and out.   Now I 
have a new Peugeot 207, Special Edition, if you please, 
in Inari blue. No sunroof - no leaks, it's wonderful.




And there is a primrose flowering in the garden.

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Congratulations on your new car. I love that swirly design...I think I see some fish.