Monday 17 November 2008

Fresh start

It's amazing what a good nights sleep can do, plus a word with Ganesh, the remover of all obstacles.


Tidy house - tidy mind?   Not only housework done, washing and ironing as well.  Paperwork done and dusted .  So with a clear head I got the chance to add to my Spice Route Journal - jottings, ideas, cuttings, etc.

Found my textile paints and Indian printing blocks, made a creative mess, which is all very positive.   I think I know where I am going with at least one hanging.   A tiny bit of stitching to see how things will work out.   That's better!



Lovely doors, hidden down an alley way in Old Delhi.   Probably three hundred years old - would love to have had an invite to look inside.

The postbox is one of my favorite sign posts - I know exactly where I am.  Not too sure of using it for its proper purpose - I can imagine any letters inside are now historical documents.

No comments: